The progressive nature of dementia can be extremely concerning to families as new cognitive, behavioural, and physical symptoms arise in each stage of the disease. At Home Care Assistance, West Coast Perth, we provide families with peace of mind by:
- Training caregivers in dementia care – After a thorough screening process that includes evaluating prior caregiving experience and references, we train our professional caregivers specifically in how to care for seniors with dementia. This includes extensive training in our unique memory and wellness care program, the Cognitive Therapeutics Method, which stimulates brain health and protects mental acuity.
- Carefully matching caregivers to clients – Seniors with dementia thrive in familiar environments and respond to individuals they feel comfortable with. To promote safety and alleviate feelings of anxiety and fear, dementia caregivers are carefully matched to clients based on abilities, personality, and shared interests. Selected dementia caregivers will provide routine and consistent care.
- Providing dementia care 24/7 – Because the needs of a senior with a progressive condition can change at any time, Home Care Assistance, West Coast Perth, offers reliable and professional dementia home care twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Rest assured knowing a trained dementia caregiver is only a phone call away.
- Customising dementia care plans – The symptoms of dementia vary from individual to individual, so it’s important to customise care services to meet the changing needs of the client. Whether a senior loved one needs help with daily activities a few days a week or 24-hour monitoring to prevent wandering and reduce fall risk, our compassionate dementia caregivers provide tailored in-home care to promote independence, safety, and quality of life.
- Offering a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – All hourly and live-in dementia care services come backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We urge our senior clients and their families to use our services only if they are completely happy with the calibre of care being provided.
Join the Home Care Assistance Family Today
Interested in learning more about in-home dementia care from Home Care Assistance, West Coast Perth? Call (08) 9385 5675 to speak with an experienced Care Manager and schedule a complimentary no-obligation consultation. We’d be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and provide information about our revolutionary Cognitive Therapeutics Method™, available exclusively to Home Care Assistance clients.
Schedule a Consultation
to speak to a Care Manager Now