Changing Home Care Package Providers
Changing Home Care Providers is quick and easy.
Why clients have choosen Home Care Assistance, West Coast Perth as their HCP provider.
- No hidden charges, Low Case and Package Management fees and No Exit fees, which means more of your budget will be spent on Home Care services you really need.
- Outstanding quality and consistency of care, with an individual Care Plan negotiated with you and regularly reviewed. A Caregiver you will like. Schedules you will know in advance.
- Friendly, regular and timely communication, with easy to understand monthly Home Care Package statements.
Consider if you are getting the best value for your Home Care Package?
The costs to you for your Home Care Package are made up of the following charges:
- Basic Daily Fee (charged by most providers)
- Income Tested Care Fee, if applicable (assessment completed by DHS)
- Additional fees for care or services not covered by your home care package
If your Home Care Package Provider charges a portion of your package in Administration, Case Management, or other fees, this reduces the funds you have at your disposal and you may end up going without the essential support and assistance that you need and deserve.
That is why at Home Care Assistance, West Coast Perth we are committed to ensuring that you only pay for what you use. We don’t believe in hidden costs, which is why we have:
- No Admin Fees
- No Case Management Fees
- No Exit Fees or Lock-in Contracts
- No Basic Daily Fees
- and we wont charge you fees to review your Care Plan
Consequently you will be able to access 30-40% more care hours within the funding of your Home Care Package with us than with most other Home Care Package Providers. And if you don’t need the additional hours, the surplus could be saved for a rainy day.
To see how your current package compares, call (08) 9385 5675 or fill in the form on this page for a quick, easy, obligation free chat with an experienced care manager today.
Schedule a Consultation
to speak to a Care Manager Now
Who is providing your services?
If you are like most people, the quality of service often outweighs the benefits of cost. We understand that, and are committed to the highest quality of care. That is why we only employ dedicated, highly trained, and experienced caregivers who believe as we do, in providing care to promote dignity and independence.
And like most people, you probably do not want strangers coming into your house, needing to be told each time how you prefer each task to be completed.
We carefully match you with a Care Team, made up of between 1 to 3 experienced and dedicated caregivers, and a care manager. This way you will be able to get to know & trust your team. And if at any time, you do not feel comfortable with anyone in your dedicated Care Team, just let us know and we will switch them out to ensure you are happy with your support team.
I’ve decided to switch, what now?
Once you have decided to change providers, you will need to do 3 things:
- Call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 to re-activate your referral code. You will need to give this to your new provider so that they can start providing your services.
- Speak with your current provider to decide on an end date for your services with them.
- Speak with your new provider and decide on a start date for your new services to commence. You will need to enter into a new Home Care Agreement with your new provider before they can provide any services to you.
Note: The end date for your current provider and the start date for your new provider cannot overlap.
Make sure that your new provider is able to start providing your services on the next day after the end date that you agree with your old provider, so that there are no interruptions to your services.